Participants may submit a poster or oral abstracts for the YUDSA Congress.
The abstracts will be published without editing, therefore, authors should check the grammar and spelling before submitting the abstracts. The content of the abstracts is also in responsibility of researchers.
Abstracts should be submitted by online abstract submission system. http://yudsacongress.com/registration-form
An automatic e-mail will be sent to the authors after receiving the abstract. Abstracts sent via mail and via fax will be counted as invalid. There is no chance to make any changes in the abstract after submitting it.
Authors will be contacted in case of a request by the scientific committee for any revision in the abstracts. The accepted abstracts will be published in the abstracts book of the congress. Presenting authors can have only one presentation (1 poster or 1 oral presentation). There is no limitation for participants who will not present any presentations.
The presenting authors are required to register for the congress. Deadline for abstract submission is January 30th, 2019. http://yudsacongress.com/registration-form
Abstract Preparation Rules
- Posters and oral presentations should be prepared in English.
- The presenting author of the abstracts and his/her contact information should be stated clearly.
- Names and affiliations of all authors should be stated clearly.
- Objective, Materials and Method, Results and Conclusion sections should be written as different paragraphs. The abstract body should not exceed 250 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations) and should not include any pictures, tables or graphics.
- Objective: Should indicate the exact aim of the study.
- Materials and Methods: The methods that are used during the study, sampling method, population, materials, equipment, brand names and the statistical analyses should be indicated.
- Results: All results should be indicated with the p value.
- Conclusion: In this section the results about the questions which were investigated in the study should be written and discussed in terms of clinical manner.
- In the abstract; the aim of the study, materials and methods, results sections should be written in summary with the adequate number of quantitative data. The conclusion should be made based on the results of the study.
- In the case of using abbreviations, the full phrase of the abbreviation should be indicated within paranthesis.
- The posters should be prepared in 70 cm (width) X 90 cm (height) dimensions
- The posters should be prepared with adequate font to be legible from 1 m distance.
- The posters will be hanged on the predetermined areas and will remain during the entire congress. The authors should present their posters at their assigned presentation time.
- Oral presentation sessions will be designated according to the accepted abstracts and all details about preparing the presentations will be provided to the authors together with the acceptance letters.
Any abstract, which is not prepared according to the above mentioned abstract submission rules will not be taken into consideration.
- The information provided on the system will guide you to submit your abstract successfully. Please pay attention to all provided information.
- The abstracts will be published without any editing, therefore, it is required to check spelling errors before submitting your abstract.
- Should you need any technical support or have any queries about abstract submission, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluation of Abstracts
The evaluation process will be executed by the Abstract Evaluation Committee. The presenting authors are required to register for the congress in order to have the abstract evaluated. The Scientific Committee holds the right to change the presentation type of the abstract. The acceptance letters will be sent to the authors via e-mail.
The Deadline for abstract submission is January 30th, 2019. The acceptance letters will be sent to the submitting author no later than February 5th, 2019.
"The submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed."